Update 11.03. 11:35: Due to a heavy bug in the internal processing of the shop items which can lead to a lot of mushrooms being used, we decided to release an immediate hotfix. Note: This bug exists since version 5.1, so all users with a version >= 5.1 are affected!
As always after a bigger update of Shakes and fidget, the last bot version showed some irritating bugs we fixed with the Nardus. At the same time, we built in some users' feature requests and fixed additional bugs.
Have fun and a good sunday evening!
Note: This version requires server with S&F 2.0 update!
You can find the download links and language packs on the downloads page!
* Added: Setting "Save won fights" for dungeons
* Added: Possibility to upgrade treasure/master of a guild automatically
* Added: Column "Underworld upgrade until"
* Added: Cooldown of Hydra in the account window
* Added: Possibility to manually dismantle items at the blacksmith
* Added: Possibility to use mushrooms for skipping gem search if it doesn't take longer than a set time
* Added: Gem search actions for batch menu
* Changed: Epics now have a blue background in the inventory for better recognition
* Changed: Event recognition from server-wide to account-wide (fixed the recognition of Epic Events between account with level < 50 and those with level >= 50
* Changed: If gems are equipped on an item, the item image in the bot now reflects the exact gem that's equipped
* Fixed: Equipping of items for the Berserker class type
* Fixed: Glitching account window if fortress is not active yet
* Fixed: Wrong column order at bot start if the column order was changed manually
* Fixed: Upgrade of buildings above the level of fortress / heart of darkness
* Fixed: Bug in the display of group skills if they were different
* Fixed: Bug in twister log messages
* Fixed: Bug where an already finished guild portal was displayed as manually enterable
* Fixed: Bug where the bot could crash due to an StackOverflowException under heavy load
* Fixed: Bugs in manually starting the gem search
* Fixed: Bug in guild raid timer