Function overview of the magical fidget bot
- Almost full-featured game client: control your accounts without using a browser.
- Questing (best quest calculation is adjustable: gold per time, experience per time or time) and buy beer
- Currently in beta: The new daily quests
- Send your accounts to the cityguard (adjustable; hourly (or own set time) in a certain period of time or after questing)
- Buy and use potions “intelligently” (unwanted bottles are sold according to your preferences)
- Pass a daily item to the witch (and sell the returned item, if you wish) + flush the toilet
- Automatically lease a new mount
- Automatically enchant items
- Automatically buy/skill attributes (adjustable per percentage or automatic)
- Hourly enter the castle, dungeons, underworld and tower
- Enter arena
(with winning chance calculatoion: If an opponent can be defeated with a maximm chance of over or equal 50 %, he will be attacked.)
- Register to guild battles and, if wished, start them or raids
- Clear guild dungeons
- Buy scrapbook if it’s available in the magic store
- Sell items if no space lef in the inventory (adjustable amount of spaces to keep free in bag)
- Gather fortress ressources and expand/train buildings and units
- and much more..
In addition, it is possible to see the inventory through the bot interface and to equip items, sell them, throw them into the toilet, sell them to the witch and buy attributes.
Furthermore you can see the guild chat and interact with it through the guild window, so you don’t have to login first.
The account overview also makes it possible to use all the functions of the mailbox, also there is the possibility to delete several messages at the same time, including won / lost / all fights.
If you don’t want to configure each account individually, you can also apply the selected settings to multiple characters at the same time by selecting the accounts before opening the settings.
Finally, there is the possibility to send a log listing to its e-mail address in a definable time interval.
In short: The bot is now almost a local client for the game and is constantly expanded and supplemented with new functions and features.
If you miss important functions or if you have suggestions for improvement or tips for us, you can report this in the Forum. We are happy about every Thanks and criticism we receive.
Last but not least, a few Screenshots: