Balance problem

Antworten
oras1234
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Balance problem

Beitrag von oras1234 »

hello im playing on some p server bot doesnt see balance how to bypass bot to buy things even if balance is 0? i tried modyfi acc.ini but even if i change it to -1 settings overwrites every time
Quax
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Re: Balance problem

Beitrag von Quax »

viewtopic.php?t=2514

Statement for P Servers from Moderator

"Translation from German:

Now I'd like to make a statement on the topic of Private Servers (P Servers) and the demand for them:

The so-called P Servers are not a primary focus of our work on the bot.

Our work primarily revolves around the original servers of S&F (presumably Shakes & Fidget).

The main issue with P Servers is simple: they come and go like the tide. Almost every P Server also requires a specific adjustment to the bot for it to recognize this or that.

AND EXACTLY THAT hinders our work on the bot for the original servers. If we were to invest time and effort each time in adapting to new P Servers, the work on the main servers would pile up, and updates, improvements, as well as innovations would reach you later.

If some P Servers work with the bot, that's okay, but our main focus is not directly on them.

I would kindly ask you to refrain from repeatedly asking about P Servers in the future. If one of the developers says they will look into it, they will do so.

But it still remains ONLY a hobby project.

I ask you to accept that ;)

Thank you very much."
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Quax für den Beitrag:
DasAoD (Mo 25. Dez 2023, 22:50)
Antworten