Login issues

Antworten
Dozy
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Login issues

Beitrag von Dozy »

So i add all my accounts and put the settings i want so far so good but whenever i close the bot or restart pc i can't login in with any of the accounts, i need to delete them and re add them all 1 by 1 which is annoying, is there a know fix is this bug known? anyone can help?

Edit: In the logs says logging in.... but stays there forever it doesn't even log in the acc

Edit2: found the problem after messing around so much, it seems like the password doesn't save itself ???? or something alog those lines after i went to acc settings and introduced my pass again it worked for some reason, but it's quite annoying to have to introduce my password every single day for all my accounts... any possible fix ?
boeserwolf
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 71 Mal

Re: Login issues

Beitrag von boeserwolf »

This is the first time I have heard of soimething like this. My first guess would be a special character in the password which breaks our Config structure(e.g. an equals sign or something like that)
MFBot 5.x: 63626 CodeZeilen in 338 Dateien

Kein Support über PNs(ausgenommen sind explizit im Forum angeforderte Infos die nicht für den öffentlichen Bereich geeignet sind)
Kein Support für die Shakes & Fidget App
Kein Support für den S&F Browser Client
Antworten