MF BOT 4.3 mess in the Tavern tab and translation (Czech)

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
Tommyk
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

MF BOT 4.3 mess in the Tavern tab and translation (Czech)

Beitrag von Tommyk »

Hi, I have a problem with the Czech translation of Bot.

Firstly, there's quite a mess in the Tavern tab when I try to use the Czech translation (image below). The German version looks good (image below). I don't have a problem with understanding written German but Czech is more comfortable for me.

"Vhodit do záchodu předmět s nejnižší hodnotou. (od 23 hodin také epicky, pokud nejsou dostupné žádné normální předměty)"
means
"Das Item mit dem niedrigsten Verkaufswert wird in die Toilette geworfen. (Ab 23 Uhr auch Epics, wenn keine normalen Items vorhanden)"

or

"Přeskakovat úkoly, je-li to možné" ('to možné' is not visible and the other text only partially under SMART-quest checkbox)
means
"Quests überspringen wenn möglich"

Secondly, the Czech translation's not complete unlike the other languages, although Raxus posted all translation related bugs to a relevant thread here. Now it's a mixture of Czech, English, German and Hungarian. It pretty sucks since no translation correction was made for a long time (min. from 4.2.2 on, or so). I don't mind that new strings don't have a translation, I understand that, but the older ones... You can see Czech, English and German text in the Czech translation in the images below.

Bild Bild
Gesperrt