Bot doesn't sell trash items

Fehler der Release-Versionen
Antworten
Goraj
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Bot doesn't sell trash items

Beitrag von Goraj »

Rather, the topic has already been raised in various forms for years and unfortunately ignored. In my thread, I will try to collectively describe all the items that should be sold and are not.

Despite checking the option about decomposing items at the blacksmith, selling the cheapest ones and to leave only legendary gems, the bot is not doing this.

The bot keeps useless items in the inventory, such as potions for another class or for luck when the character has reached the highest possible bonus (50%) and these won't do anything.

Likewise, it keeps gems that are not marked "do not sell."

It also doesn't get rid of items that are apparently inferior in every way (an item comparison shows the very downside with an item it doesn't want to sell on both the main character and the companion).

For reasons, I don't understand, he often considers better items that give a bonus in traits for another character (dexterity or strength in a mage), which is less than the previous item with an intelligence bonus anyway E.g. +100 dexterity is better than +150 intelligence. Of course, defense is also maxed out (in the case of a mage 10%) and here armor changes absolutely nothing in the stats.

I tried using different configurations, including reserving 3–5 slots as empty, but this one often ignores them. E.g. as I checked, leaving only legendary gems, and this one leaves even the lucky ones.
Antworten