no login on s10 account

Antworten
vampstar
Danksagung erhalten: 0

no login on s10 account

Beitrag von vampstar »

Hi I started on the new Europe s10 server unfortunately I can't log into the bot on my account is there any way to log in ?
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Re: no login on s10 account

Beitrag von DasAoD »

vampstar hat geschrieben: Sa 24. Feb 2024, 14:27 Hi I started on the new Europe s10 server unfortunately I can't log into the bot on my account is there any way to log in ?
I had no problem adding a new char from s10 from my SF account.
I quote from the chat:
DasAoD Heute, 12:46
Dams63100 hat geschrieben:
s8.sfgames.eu not working for me, you too?
As already described above...

If you're using SF account, click "Add account" - click on "Import/Link characters via SF Account" - your login details should already be filled - click on "Login / Load characters". You should now see all your characters that are linked to your SF Account. Choose the charakter(s) you want to add and click on "Import selected characters".

Otherwise, click on "Add account", fill in your login details, selebt the appropriate country (EU in this case) and then select the correct server (s8). The character should then be added via "add" or "add & close". However, this only works with characters that are not linked to an SF account.
Here we are talking about s8, but I have just created a special char on s10.
And it worked for me with the NIGHTLY, as well as with version 5.6.2.0.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor DasAoD für den Beitrag:
Robin (So 25. Feb 2024, 15:18)
vampstar
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von vampstar »

DasAoD hat geschrieben: Sa 24. Feb 2024, 15:22
vampstar hat geschrieben: Sa 24. Feb 2024, 14:27 Hi I started on the new Europe s10 server unfortunately I can't log into the bot on my account is there any way to log in ?
I quote from the chat:

If you're using SF account, click "Add account" - click on "Import/Link characters via SF Account" - your login details should already be filled - click on "Login / Load characters". You should now see all your characters that are linked to your SF Account. Choose the charakter(s) you want to add and click on "Import selected characters".

Otherwise, click on "Add account", fill in your login details, selebt the appropriate country (EU in this case) and then select the correct server (s8). The character should then be added via "add" or "add & close". However, this only works with characters that are not linked to an SF account.
I don't have a problem adding an account just logging in a character ;c
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Beitrag von DasAoD »

vampstar hat geschrieben: Sa 24. Feb 2024, 15:40
DasAoD hat geschrieben: Sa 24. Feb 2024, 15:22
I quote from the chat:

I don't have a problem adding an account just logging in a character ;c
Sorry. I misunderstood you.
I also have no problem with logging in. Character also does the quests.
Antworten