a telegram bot powered mf server curator (no i dont know how forums work bbs are too retro)

Was auch immer an Tools für Shakes&Fidget aufkommen, hier können sie vorgestellt werden.
Antworten
smug_cat
Danksagung erhalten: 0

a telegram bot powered mf server curator (no i dont know how forums work bbs are too retro)

Beitrag von smug_cat »

I wanted to share a set of Bash scripts that I've been using to set up MFBot on my Linux server. its name it mf_curator these scripts automate the installation and configuration process and control. I've split the process into two scripts for clarity.

Script 1: System Setup Script
https://pastebin.com/BcTv59q8

This script automates the setup of MFBot on a Linux server. It installs dependencies, compiles Python, installs required packages, downloads and configures MFBot, sets up Ngrok.

Replace Ngrok Authentication Token:
Before running the scripts, replace the placeholder YOUR_NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN with your actual Ngrok authentication token. Open the script in a text editor:

Script 2: MFBot Telegram Bot Script - mf_curator.sh

https://pastebin.com/WGNEPgi3

This Telegram bot script manages MFBot, allowing users to start and stop MFBot, check its status, report CPU temperature, handle internet connectivity issues, and process user commands. It communicates with users via Telegram, logs activities, provides remote access to MFBot from the web using Ngrok, and sends a new Ngrok link on startup or in case of internet connectivity issues. It continuously monitors and responds to Telegram updates.

Before running the scripts, replace the placeholders YOUR_TELEGRAM_BOT_TOKEN and YOUR_GROUP_CHAT_ID with your actual Telegram bot token and group chat ID.

nano home/mfbot/mfbot-webinterface/mf_Curator.sh

Look for the line containing NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN="YOUR_NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN" and replace YOUR_NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN with your Ngrok authentication token.

Create the Systemd Service File (its for autostarting):

sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/mf_Curator.service

Paste the following content into the file:

[Unit]
Description=MFBot Curator Service
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=simple
ExecStart=/bin/bash home/mfbot/mfbot-webinterface/mf_Curator.sh

[Install]
WantedBy=default.target

Save the file and exit the text editor.