Bot logs in but gets no information from the characters

Antworten
beroun
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Bot logs in but gets no information from the characters

Beitrag von beroun »

Hello, this started happening yesterday, a mere day after the merge (maybe it is related?). I imported my newly merged characters from my SF account, and for a day it all worked great, but after that the Bot stopped working and whenever I start it up, it says that it logged in, but the bot shows no information about the account. See attached screenshot.
SPOILER
bot.png
bot.png (145.88 KiB) 765 mal betrachtet
If I click Start/pause button or the little start/pause checkbox, nothing happens. I can log out those accounts and log in again, and nothing changes. All account information is empty.

I also tried to download the bot from scratch but nothing changed, what can I do to fix it?
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor beroun für den Beitrag:
Robin (Sa 29. Jul 2023, 16:53)
Bezczelny
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Bot logs in but gets no information from the characters

Beitrag von Bezczelny »

Hi, did you try to look in .ini file and check the "CREDENTIALS=" (it should look like this: CREDENTIALS={"user":"<USERNAME-HERE>","pass":"<PASSWORD-HERE>"} )?
I had bug with previous version (didn't check it with 5.6.1) that was deleting my credentials when I add new character from already added SSO account to bot.
beroun
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Bot logs in but gets no information from the characters

Beitrag von beroun »

Yes, I think that was it. I deleted the .ini file and configured all the settings again in the bot (it's a lot of work, phew. I remember when there were half the categories), and now it works. And thanks to the latest update, the automatic login works much better! Still not perfect, but it's just 2 extra clicks.
Nonetheless, thanks for your answer!
Antworten