Bot stopped doing

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
Marcin97
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Bot stopped doing

Beitrag von Marcin97 »

Hello. Below I will write you a list of things that - as I noticed - the bot stopped doing. Unfortunately, I have the impression that every hour he does less and less of these activities.
Most importantly, around 7 pm, he stopped logging into the SF account, which completely prevents the use of the bot on this account.
Apart from that:
- I don't drink beer
- does not save changes to settings (e.g. feeding pets)
- does not release the gem mining bounty
- does not attack enemies in the Underground
- does not play properly entered and set guild fights
- does not improve character stats

If you have noticed anything else that your bot does not perform, and I have not included it in the list of these activities, please write about it in the comment.

I hope that developers and programmers will deal with these problems as soon as possible and that using our program will continue to be pleasant and useful as before.
After the release of a new version of the bot with working functions, of course, I will donate.
Save us as soon as possible!
DasAoD
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Re: Bot stopped doing

Beitrag von DasAoD »

No words.
Does anyone in any forums even bother to use the search function or read posts that have only recently been created?

viewtopic.php?p=18021#p18021
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor DasAoD für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 3):
neuhier (Do 20. Jul 2023, 23:31) • f4mous (Do 20. Jul 2023, 23:31) • Squishy (Fr 21. Jul 2023, 05:28)
jhfb
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von jhfb »

No they just post what is bothering them, hoping they'll get the private treatment :king:
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

Please us the other thread for this problems. We are already working on it.
Gesperrt