Bot spending mushrooms

Antworten
anonymous666
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Bot spending mushrooms

Beitrag von anonymous666 »

Hello,
I've had this issue recently when using the bot overnight I'm noticing that it used some mushrooms randomly, all my account pretty much have the same settings but for some reason it happens only on 1 account and only spends like 1 or 2 mushrooms in the span of about 10 hours.
I only use the bot for arena/pet arena, dungeon fights, arena manager, city guard, gem searching and collecting ressources. I didn't allow anything to use mushrooms, I do quests and buy items in shops manually. So the only reason it would use mushrooms would be to fight in arena/dungeons before the cooldown is over probably. How do I prevent this from happening?
shroom.JPG
shroom.JPG (24.47 KiB) 686 mal betrachtet
Edit : After looking into the account log, I've found out that the bot sometimes does 2 dungeon fights in a row without waiting 1 hour (as shown in the screenshot below). I've disabled dungeons and I can confirm that it doesn't use shrooms anymore. However, dungeons are the main reason I use the bot so I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this issue.
double dungeon.JPG
double dungeon.JPG (189.41 KiB) 650 mal betrachtet
Rewind
Danksagung erhalten: 30 Mal

Re: Bot spending mushrooms

Beitrag von Rewind »

viewtopic.php?t=3449

Its a bug with the tower, you can deactivate the tower till it gets fixed or set how many mushrooms you wanna keep
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Rewind für den Beitrag:
anonymous666 (Sa 18. Feb 2023, 02:21)
boeserwolf
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 71 Mal

Re: Bot spending mushrooms

Beitrag von boeserwolf »

We expect to provide a hotfix next week
MFBot 5.x: 63626 CodeZeilen in 338 Dateien

Kein Support über PNs(ausgenommen sind explizit im Forum angeforderte Infos die nicht für den öffentlichen Bereich geeignet sind)
Kein Support für die Shakes & Fidget App
Kein Support für den S&F Browser Client
Antworten