Quest selection: time + gold/XP

In dieses Unterforum kommen alle Beiträge zu Feature-Requests, die bereits umgesetzt wurden.
Gesperrt
Tommyk
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Quest selection: time + gold/XP

Beitrag von Tommyk »

Hello,

I don't know if it hasn't been asked yet because I can't speak German very well. On mushroom event I take the shortest quests. If there are more of them, I choose the one with the highest gold/time ratio. However, MF Bot automatically chooses the quest with the highest XP/time ratio even if there is a "red" quest or a quest with an item for say 2.5 million gold.

My question: Is there a way to change this in settings (reminder: my German is not very well, so maybe I just don't see it in Options and I can't manage to set English as my language)? If no, would you implement this?
olafson
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Re: Quest selection: time + gold/XP

Beitrag von olafson »

Please turn the bot to English first. How to do this is stated in the FAQ. If your problems still occur afterwards, write again ^^

Regards, Olafson
Keine Unterstützung per Mail - bitte bei Fragen das Forum verwenden!
No support by mail - please use the forum in case of questions!
Do you enjoy our work? Donate a coffee, or chocolate - even advocaat would be welcome :mrgreen:
Tommyk
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Tommyk »

OK, I have successfully turned my language settings to English and my question is exactly the same as before. But I'll try to say it in another way.

It's mushroom event. I go to the tavern. I get for example these three quests:

1. Gold: 356100.00; XP: 148200; Time: 2:30; No item
2. Gold: 94800.00; XP: 447000; Time: 2:30; No item
3. Gold: 996700.00; XP: 165300; Time: 5:00; No item

Now a little bit from my settings:
Preferred: Gold.
Preferred priority for choosing quests (from highest to lowest): Epic items, Play for Events, Normal, Better items, Monster for Scrapbook, Keys and mirror shards.
Events: Experience, Beer, Mushrooms, Gold.

In this case, MF bot takes automatically the second quest under all circumstances. According to my experience, it's because of the highest ratio XP/time of the quest. However, I want MF bot to take automatically the first quest because it is the shortest AND it has the highest ratio gold/time.

It means that I want this:
1) MF Bot looks up the shortest quest(s) - in our example it is Quest 1 and Quest 2
2) MF Bot chooses from those from the first step the quest with the highest ratio gold/time - in our example it is Quest 1

Is that possible now? And if not, would you implement this option in the future?
olafson
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von olafson »

Hi Tommy, this seems to be a bug ^^

Try SMART in the meantime ;-)

Regards, Olafson
Keine Unterstützung per Mail - bitte bei Fragen das Forum verwenden!
No support by mail - please use the forum in case of questions!
Do you enjoy our work? Donate a coffee, or chocolate - even advocaat would be welcome :mrgreen:
Gesperrt