English for the Raspberry Pi

Antworten
Pedro9700
Danksagung erhalten: 0

English for the Raspberry Pi

Beitrag von Pedro9700 »

I was wondering if there is any setting or specific download link I should use to get the english version for the raspberry pi?
Also is there any permanent fix for the

Code: Alles auswählen

TERM=xterm
?
thanks in advance
Pedro9700

Re: English for the Raspberry Pi

Beitrag von Pedro9700 »

Also, How do i change the settings on the konsole?
Ive loaded up on the gui and i used exactly those files to load the konsole, but for some reason some things like the beer drink( drink the free beer every day) isnt working
Radi
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Beitrag von Radi »

Pedro9700 hat geschrieben: Mi 15. Jul 2020, 14:30 Also, How do i change the settings on the konsole?
Ive loaded up on the gui and i used exactly those files to load the konsole, but for some reason some things like the beer drink( drink the free beer every day) isnt working
yes , i do the same.
i load the acc.ini - in the gui version , make the settings over the gui than i copy&past (acc.ini) it in the consol version.
which free beer? u can only drink 10 (11) beer every day.

maybe try to Delete the acc.ini & acc.ini.bak file. these 2 files & past than the new file form the gui version :D
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

as of right now we are not offering an English console version. I'd recommend to configure your bot with the GUI version and let it autorun on the Raspberry Pi.
Also is there any permanent fix for the
Did you try the steps on the other threads? Which Raspberry Pi are you using? It seems like it only affects newer Raspberry generations. We'll have to look into it.
Also, How do i change the settings on the konsole?
You can't. You have to adjust the values of your Acc.ini - Are certain that you copied the right file? If it's working in your GUI version it should also work on the console.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Pedro9700

Beitrag von Pedro9700 »

I am using a raspberry pi model 2B, which is from 2014. About the English version of the console client, Ive managed to do it, updating the acc.ini file on another device (for some reason even tho the old device loaded up in english, it saved in german).
Also the "free beer" i mentioned was the extra one you get with the belt enchantmente, for some reason the bot wasnt doing it at first, but after some restarts it started doing it, so its working fine right now.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,
I am using a raspberry pi model 2B, which is from 2014. About the English version of the console client
Did you check if you updated your mono to the newest version?
Ive managed to do it, updating the acc.ini file on another device (for some reason even tho the old device loaded up in english, it saved in german)
Oh, my bad. I thought you were referring to the commands.
Also the "free beer" i mentioned was the extra one you get with the belt enchantmente, for some reason the bot wasnt doing it at first
That's strange, because it's working for me without any problems. If the problem occurs again, feel free to hit us up.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten