Arena Manager // Ausbau- bzw. Opfer-Strategie (sacrifice / build strategy)

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Meph
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Arena Manager // Ausbau- bzw. Opfer-Strategie (sacrifice / build strategy)

Beitrag von Meph »

Hallo zusammen,

erstmal möchte ich Euch zu Eurer wahnsinns Arbeit gratulieren!

Ich hatte S&F Anfang 2012 ad acta gelegt und hatte seinerzeit selbst einen kleinen Bot in .NET geschrieben, den ich aber ausser für Freunde und Bekannte nie veröffentlicht habe.
Damals war noch das Auslesen der URL möglich, da an bestimmten Stellen in der URL die Informationen standen. ^.^

Zurück zum Thema:
Aus dem Arena Manager Update-Thread habe ich gelernt, wie die Opferung zu verstehen ist, ich war auch der Annahme gefolgt, dass "10%" nicht 110% entsprechen. In der Hoffnung, dass ihr ein entsprechendes Feature einbaut, fände ich auch die Möglichkeit sinnvoll, nach x Durchläufen des "Gebäudes" n zu opfern.
Also z.B. wenn die "Toilette" 4x abgeliefert hat.

Sahnehäubchen wäre dann, dass man einstellen kann, dass (noch/maximal) x Minuten gewartet werden, falls ein anderes (grosses) "Gebäude" kurz vor dem Abliefern steht.

Wenn ich live davor sitze, opfere ich i.d.R. nachdem die Toilette das zweite Mal durchgelaufen ist, weil ab dem Zeitpunkt es sehr lange dauert, bis man die Gebäude weiter ausbauen kann.

==============================================================================================================
(Non-native-English-speaker-English-version ^.^)

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

first of all, i want to thank you all for your awesome work!

Before i quitted S&F at the beginning of the year 2012, i wrote a small bot by myself with .NET, that i never had published, i only shared that with my friends and family.
In that version of S&F the Informations were stored in the URL in specific places ^.^

Well then, back to topic:
From the Arena Manager Update-Thread i learned, that i was wrong with understanding how the sacrificing works.
I also assumed, that it'll sacrifice by "real" 10% - not 110%. I rellay hope that you'll implement such a feature.

I also would really like a feature to sacrifice, if a specific Bulding has gone through x rounds of generating money.
e.g. sacrifice, if toilet finished 4 times.

The best would be, if you can set an amount of time to wait, before the bot sacrifices, if there's another (big) building that is close to finish it's actual round.

If I'm live in front of S&F, i get my runes, when the toilet-building has delivered the money two times, because that's the point, where it takes very long to update the buildings furtheron.

Beste Grüsse / Kind regards
Meph
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Arena Manager // Ausbau- bzw. Opfer-Strategie (sacrifice / build strategy)

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Huhu,

es ist nicht zwangsweise relevant wie viele Durchläufe ein Gebäude schafft, sondern wie viele Runen dabei produziert werden. Selbst wenn Gebäude X 10x abgeliefert hat, ist es ungeschickt zu opfern, wenn dadurch keine bzw. zu wenige Runen entstanden sind.
Und genau genommen bedeutet Durchlauf eines Gebäudes = Produzierte Runen, deshalb läuft es am Ende auf das Gleiche hinaus :D
Sahnehäubchen wäre dann, dass man einstellen kann, dass (noch/maximal) x Minuten gewartet werden, falls ein anderes (grosses) "Gebäude" kurz vor dem Abliefern steht.
Dieses Feature wurde schon oft vorgeschlagen. Ich werd's mal mit aufnehmen.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Benutzerkonto
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Benutzerkonto »

F0restbear hat geschrieben: Do 7. Nov 2019, 14:28 Huhu,

es ist nicht zwangsweise relevant wie viele Durchläufe ein Gebäude schafft, sondern wie viele Runen dabei produziert werden. Selbst wenn Gebäude X 10x abgeliefert hat, ist es ungeschickt zu opfern, wenn dadurch keine bzw. zu wenige Runen entstanden sind.
Und genau genommen bedeutet Durchlauf eines Gebäudes = Produzierte Runen, deshalb läuft es am Ende auf das Gleiche hinaus :D
Dieses Feature wurde schon oft vorgeschlagen. Ich werd's mal mit aufnehmen.
I disagree. It is absolutely about cycle time of the toilet once you reach higher rune amounts. Once you get into higher ranges of runes, whole number percentages are irrelevant. It then comes down to fractions of percentages. This is especially true once you reach the Nonillion range ... even a 7 day skip will not produce whole number percentages.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Benutzerkonto für den Beitrag:
Meph (Do 7. Nov 2019, 21:14)
Meph

Beitrag von Meph »

Benutzerkonto hat geschrieben: Do 7. Nov 2019, 16:52 I disagree. It is absolutely about cycle time of the toilet once you reach higher rune amounts. Once you get into higher ranges of runes, whole number percentages are irrelevant. It then comes down to fractions of percentages. This is especially true once you reach the Nonillion range ... even a 7 day skip will not produce whole number percentages.
Thanks to that.
That's how i play, too. I'm at ~5 septillion now, and in my opinion it's all about percentages-factions, too.
You'll get faster runes, if you sacrifice more often. And you'll raise the amount of money generated for every building by every sacrifice.

Kind regards
Meph
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Well, I still believe that you'd be fine using minus percentages, but in the end it's not only up to me.

I'll forward this to our team and we'll talk about it :king:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor F0restbear für den Beitrag:
Meph (Fr 8. Nov 2019, 05:06)

F0restbear
Benutzerkonto

F0restbear hat geschrieben: Do 7. Nov 2019, 22:27 Well, I still believe that you'd be fine using minus percentages, but in the end it's not only up to me.

I'll forward this to our team and we'll talk about it :king:
Once you hit 1 Nonillion you will not be able to double your runes for 2 months (aka setting 0) with optimized play [double the time with Fast Build]
Once you hit 1 Nonillion you will not be able to reach 1% for at least 12 hours (aka setting -99) [double the time with Fast Build]

There should be at least 2 things:

1) Customized Levels for Buildings (very important for optimized play) [everyone has a different strategy and the front runners do NOT do fastest build]
2) Expanded Percentages for Sacrifice (-99.99 to 100.00)
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Adding more decimals can be done quite easily, adding detection for x cycles of a building seems quite critical for me, as this may happen during bot not beeing active.

Additionally I´m not so sure about the amount of persons using this in comparision to needed workload for implementation, testing and explanation.
Benutzerkonto

UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: Fr 8. Nov 2019, 23:36 Adding more decimals can be done quite easily, adding detection for x cycles of a building seems quite critical for me, as this may happen during bot not beeing active.

Additionally I´m not so sure about the amount of persons using this in comparision to needed workload for implementation, testing and explanation.
Most people still have not hit Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion or Sextillion yet. Everything "seems" to work well until you hit Sextillion/Septillion that you see a slow down, once you hit Octillion/Nonillion it is a DRASTIC slowdown. Without skips is seems an impossible drip. I think with "custom" building levels, you allow folks to employ their own strategies, and optimal strategies change based on how many runes, boosts, and level thresholds you hit. Frequent sacrificing allows for "Compound Interest" which is superior to long builds. But frequent sacrificing requires xxx.xx percentages. At this time, I don't even use the AM Bot (not even overnight) because it is counter intuitive to optimal strategies. Custom Build should be an "option" where you set the levels, turn it on, and let the bot populate (utilizing Fast Build for this is fine). I don't have a good idea for you to sacrifice based on cycles. I think that will still need to be manual ... but I can tell you its easy to predict % based on cycle, so a % could be updated with each sacrifice. Personally, I ALWAYS sacrifice manually.
Meph

Beitrag von Meph »

i sacrifice manually too, but also because sacrificing via Bot doesn't work for me.

The other reason is, that i want to wait, until the toilet and at least the two buildings above deliver their money.
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Meph hat geschrieben: So 10. Nov 2019, 08:16 i sacrifice manually too, but also because sacrificing via Bot doesn't work for me.
Doesn't work for me in terms of is not optimal or in terms of it does not sacrifice at all?

The biggest issue our users had was understanding what percentage to use or how percentages work overall. I suggest using this tool to clear up any missunderstandings.

F0restbear
Antworten