Preferred priority for choosing quests order direction

Antworten
darkness
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Preferred priority for choosing quests order direction

Beitrag von darkness »

Hello, :)

With Advanced view, in [ General > Behavior/Actions > Tavern > More quest options ] there is the 'Preferred priority for choosing quests' table. Is the TOP PRIORITY on TOP or on BOTTOM? Because logically thinking, at top of the table should be quests that have the most priority and at the bottom quests with least priority. However, in default, it looks like the top priority is at the bottom? :?: :?: :?:

1.My question is in what direction does the table order them?

---------------------------
Some other clarification question (just to be clear):

2. At Quest setup, what is the difference if I have 'Preferred Experience' and 'Smart quest' (Smart primary Experience, secondary Time)? Don't both of them prioritize Experience? Also how do you calculate it?
3. If I have tick only "Buy eternal life potions", it means it will buy it only if it does not require any mushrooms?
4. What happens when there is full inventory and the 'Ignore full inventory' is not ticked? Will it stop/pause/go to city guard/notify...?
5. Why is there 'Disable arena while on cityguard' option? Isn't it impossible to go to the arena while on cityguard?
6. I assume the 'Automatically buy mount' will buy the mount when the mount expire and not when we have enough gold/mushroom for it right?
---------------------------

Sorry that I can speak only in English and not German :(

Any answer is appreciated :D

Happy Botting :hihi:
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Re: Preferred priority for choosing quests order direction

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Hi darkness,

First of all english is totally fine for us.
  1. Highest Priority is afaik at the bottom.
  2. SMART is creating a history of your quest building level specific averages.
    Imagine the following Quests 1: 10 min 4kk XP, Quest 2: 7:30 1.5kk XP and Quest 3: 2:30 0.9kk XP. Just from XP/time perspective Quest 1 is best (0.4kk XP vs. 0.2kk vs. 0.36 kk).
    But what if you usually have like 0.6kk XP/min? Then accepting the 2:30 Quest will give you 0.9kk + a possible 7:30 quest with average XP (0.6kk *7.5 = 4.5kk), this would result in a total of 5.4kk XP wich is from XP perspective much better than just always choosing best XP/Time Ratio.
  3. Right below that checkbox is a checkbox stating buy with shrooms, if you don´t tick it it´s gold only.
  4. If you have some TFA left he won´t do any quest resulting in not going to cityguard. This is a behaviour which led to internally discussions as well. But if you enable the bot to sell items this wouldn´t happen.
  5. We won´t buy you like 2 Years of Mount :D As we can buy every mount at any time, there is no need for the bot to buy mounts earlier than needed.
Best Regards
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

Short addition for 1): Actually, the highest element has the highest priority, like stated in the FAQ: Quests.
That is also the reason for "Normal Quests" being near the end of the list, everything above has a higher priority.

Regards,
Robin

Edit: Although I admit that the current default configuration seems to have the wrong order, this will be solved for the next version, thanks for the note!
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
darkness
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von darkness »

UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: So 30. Sep 2018, 09:25 Hi darkness,

First of all english is totally fine for us.
  1. Highest Priority is afaik at the bottom.
  2. SMART is creating a history of your quest building level specific averages.
    Imagine the following Quests 1: 10 min 4kk XP, Quest 2: 7:30 1.5kk XP and Quest 3: 2:30 0.9kk XP. Just from XP/time perspective Quest 1 is best (0.4kk XP vs. 0.2kk vs. 0.36 kk).
    But what if you usually have like 0.6kk XP/min? Then accepting the 2:30 Quest will give you 0.9kk + a possible 7:30 quest with average XP (0.6kk *7.5 = 4.5kk), this would result in a total of 5.4kk XP wich is from XP perspective much better than just always choosing best XP/Time Ratio.
  3. Right below that checkbox is a checkbox stating buy with shrooms, if you don´t tick it it´s gold only.
  4. If you have some TFA left he won´t do any quest resulting in not going to cityguard. This is a behaviour which led to internally discussions as well. But if you enable the bot to sell items this wouldn´t happen.
  5. We won´t buy you like 2 Years of Mount :D As we can buy every mount at any time, there is no need for the bot to buy mounts earlier than needed.
Best Regards
Hi @ UnknownDeveloper,

Thank you very much for your answers and for your help! :) (y) Really appreciate it!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Thanks god that English is fine, :D I was worried that I had to use Google translate... :P
  1. I guess you are wrong since @ Robin had corrected you? :D
  2. Wow, that is so SMART! Does the average/mean get reseted when there is level up or something in order to prevent having the mean/average slightly lower than reality due to the level growth?
  3. Perfect :)
  4. That's perfect for me! If by any chance you guys add the feature to automatically go to city guard when the inventory is full, please add the option to opt out of it because some people like me prefer having it halt when the inventory is full for a human to determine the items in inventory worth.
  5. Sounds logical :D I was just making sure :D

==========================================================================================================================================================
Robin hat geschrieben: So 30. Sep 2018, 10:46 Short addition for 1): Actually, the highest element has the highest priority, like stated in the FAQ: Quests.
That is also the reason for "Normal Quests" being near the end of the list, everything above has a higher priority.

Regards,
Robin

Edit: Although I admit that the current default configuration seems to have the wrong order, this will be solved for the next version, thanks for the note!
Oh, I see. I am surprised that nobody noticed it or nobody reported it. :)

==========================================================================================================================================================

:?: Just some additional question: :?:

How are you dealing with the Shakes & Fidget policy of forbidding multiple accounts in one world and BOTs? Did anyone get ban due to using MF Bot or having multiple accounts in one world? Any tips & tricks on how to avoid getting ban for multiple accounts or for using a BOT? Does the MF Bot have some protection against a ban like using different User Agent to pretend that it's a different computer? How many FULL-BOT accounts is it recommended to have per one world?
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

2. Yes, it will reset every time you level up

As far as I know none of our users got banned yet.

The player base is decreasing year by year and so Playa wants to keep as many players as possible. Therefore, they won't bother searching for botting accounts and ban them. The only thing you have to care about is your guild members, because once you are suspicious and get reported, you won't get your account back.

The bot has many features (sleeping time, User Agent, delays, etc.) that makes it appear more humanly.

How many Bot Accounts are recommended? 0 :D You can have as many as you want, you just need to be careful and not make it too obvious. I've got about 50 accounts on one server, playing in the same guild for about 2 years and to this day they are still not banned.

Hope that helps!

Best regards
F0rest
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor F0restbear für den Beitrag:
Robin (Sa 6. Okt 2018, 10:19)
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten