one complaint, one recommendation.

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
henrypintoc
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

one complaint, one recommendation.

Beitrag von henrypintoc »

:x The complaint is that they began to build a building (academy) of the Fortress, without having specified the construction in the configuration of the Bot. Correct it
seq4d1.png
seq4d1.png (153.82 KiB) 2315 mal betrachtet
The recommendation is that the V4.7 bot was simple, fast, and efficient, but the new 5.0 version is slower, has even a loading bar :( ... could it be faster and more efficient than the previous one?
Zuletzt geändert von Robin am So 19. Aug 2018, 16:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Erased account names out of the screenshot
Brummiheld82
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal
Re: one complaint, one recommendation.

Beitrag von Brummiheld82 »

Hello Henry.
First of all, I would like to please cultivate a more polite tone
We do this project as a leisure project and not as a 40 hour full time job
We also treat you with courtesy and respect, so it would be nice to read this next time.
Regarding your bug, I can say that we couldn't see this behaviour with us so far, but we will try to find out what it could be.
Regarding your point on speed, I'd like to say that there should only be a few ms difference between v4 and v5.
Is this different on your bot? Does it need longer/more than 2-3 seconds or something similar?
Immer lässig grinsen :mrgreen:
henrypintoc

Hello, honestly, I do not speak English or German :oops: , so I use the translator. Maybe there is an error in the way of expressing the message that I really want to convey. I openly apologize for misunderstandings, when I do not try to offend or communicate with a "rude tone", it really is not the intention. On the contrary, I want to contribute to the improvement of your tool. I will also check future messages before publishing them.

As for the complaint, it certainly bothered me the fact that I did not configure the update and the bot started the building update! ( :cry: ) Recently I checked and was active in the configuration: "update building Equally"; but certainly, the bot had no active options as shown in the capture.

Ok, I correct the message, I made reference in the speed of the start of the bot, for version 4.7: start + hide, it is very fast, literally a few seconds, so I consider it an optimal and efficient start. But the new version, its start is slower than the previous version, it even has a progress bar (maybe they think it's silly of me :roll: , but I think it adds an optimal value to that particular element, because I know it's one of the many qualities of the tool) ... For the above, I wanted to ask: could the beginning of the new version 5 be made faster?

I translated the message several times, until I saw that its results communicated more or less as I wanted the message. So I also apologize if something "sounds" wrong, when I really seek to communicate respectfully. :hihi:
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Hello henry,

unless you mark "Upgrade buildings by custom build order" the bot will ignore the two fiedls below it.

The startup will always take some time. We have a complex application wich is packed with plenty of features. I´d recommend you to add it to windows autostart folder wich runs it directly when your OS starts.

Thanks and Greets
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor UnknownDeveloper für den Beitrag:
Brummiheld82 (Mo 20. Aug 2018, 09:14)
Robin
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 354 Mal

Beitrag von Robin »

Good morning!
Short addition: The bot actually has an autostart option in the global settings ("Start with windows").

Regarding the startup speed of the bot: We'll have a look into it, but we can't promise anything as the bot has a lot of components to load at its start.

Regards,
Robin
MFBot-VersionCode-Zeilen*In Dateien*Letzte Version
MFBot 1.5.x64851Juli 2013
MFBot 2.x1436316März 2014
MFBot 3.x2209536März 2015
MFBot 4.x55242241Juli 2018
MFBot 5.x66000440Tbc
*Ohne automatisch generierten Designer-Code
henrypintoc

Thank you very much for your answers.
Yes, in fact I use the option: "Start with Windows", from there I made the comparison between both versions. Thank you, Mr. Robin for analyzing it, it is my humble opinion, that the beginning of the almost imperceptible bot is an added value for your work, as well as its complexity of functions. I know you can not promise anything. Even so, I can not deny that they have achieved a great tool in the development of the bot, it is an excellent job.

I reiterate my gratitude (y) and apologies for the misunderstandings with Robin, UnknownDeveloper, Brummiheld82 and the entire community. :hihi:
Brummiheld82

No hay necesidad de disculparse.
No sabía que venías de España y usabas un traductor :)

Pero debería haberlo visto en tus fotos.

Así que todo está bien.

Diviértete con el bot y sorpréndete con las nuevas características :-P
henrypintoc

Brummiheld82, i from Venezuela :) !
Brummiheld82

henrypintoc hat geschrieben: Mi 22. Aug 2018, 11:19 Brummiheld82, i from Venezuela :) !
From Venezuela?

Oh, my goodness.

That's a whole corner away.

I thought you came from Spain because you play on the Spanish servers :D

Then excuse me.
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

It´s still the main language in venezuela, so you could keep talking spanish^^