Daily quest and Dice game

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
MrDanteDMC
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Daily quest and Dice game

Beitrag von MrDanteDMC »

Good evening, these are probably trivial suggestions given that the update of the game that gave light to these new functions is only from yesterday, but not knowing if the addition to the bot was already in progress in processing the new news, I wanted to inquire with you.
Premising that I greatly admire the work done by your team and that I hope you will be more and more numerous, I therefore express my request regarding these 2 innovations.

Regarding the daily quest; I'd like to see the possibility that the bot marks the prize obtained on that day in the interface.

Regarding the dice game, I would like to see the possibility of expressing a preference on the dice that you don't want to raise (to increase the chances of what you want to come out more).
There is the possibility of winning on the first try and in this case you can also not accept the reward and raise; in this case I would like to do it by expressing a preference to what I prefer not to get (for example hourglasses); obviously I imagine that elaborating all this is quite complicated; I would very much like the bot to throw the free dice by itself given the countdown with which the game works; of course it would also be ideal for those who prefer to spend mushrooms, having a button that continues the function by spending mushrooms a total of times and one that instead forbids spending mushrooms.

Thanks for reading, forgive my bad English but I write through the google translator, I hope that roughly the message has passed!

Good evening, Dante
yrdissia
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Re: Daily quest and Dice game

Beitrag von yrdissia »

With respect to the dice game, I would prefer a much simpler solution.

- User can setup a priority list of pictogram he wants to be selected.
- whenever there are 3 or more dices of same, choose these and continue with 2nd try.
- if there are 1 or 2 sets of 2 dice of same pictogram, choose according to priority list.
- last but not least, we have 5 dice with different pictograms. Choose according to priority list.
Antworten