What does this ratio correspond to ?

Antworten
Ragorth
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

What does this ratio correspond to ?

Beitrag von Ragorth »

Hi' All,

I've been using the bot for a while now and I must say it makes my day-to-day life a lot easier, thanks for that.

While wandering through the settings I found a ratio for smart quests, but I don't know what it is and how to set it to make the quests more optimal :)
And what do the numbers underneath mean, since this part has unfortunately not been translated yet ;)

Bild

I'm sorry for my English, I'm French and don't know much about this language.

Thank you in advance, Ragorth.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: What does this ratio correspond to ?

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Bonjour,
je suis désolé d'avoir mis autant de temps à vous répondre. Nous parlons un peu de français, j'espère que ce n'est pas si mal :D

Comportement en Taverne
Tes quêtes dans la taverne sont comparées à tes quêtes moyennes en termes d'or et d'expérience. En général, le bot prend la quête qui a le plus d'expérience par seconde, mais si elle est inférieure à la moyenne, il peut prendre la quête qui a le plus d'or par seconde.

"Verhalten beim simulierten Skillen"
Ceci est pertinent si tu choisis d'acquérir des compétences par simulation. Les deux valeurs sont en % et peuvent être modifiées jusqu'à 1 par toi.

"Dungeongewichtung": Ici, tu peux dire au bot combien il doit évaluer les adversaires de donjon. Cela inclut les mages, les guerriers et les éclaireurs.
"Arenagewichtung": Ici, tu peux dire au bot combien il doit évaluer les adversaires de l'arène. Cela inclut les mages, les guerriers, les éclaireurs, les batailleurs, les assassins et les chasseurs de démons.

Cela signifie que si t'utilises un pourcentage plus élevé à "Dungeongewichtung", tu as plus de chances de gagner dans les donjons, mais tu perds plus dans les combats en arène. Si tu utilises un pourcentage plus élevé à "Arenagewichtung", c'est l'inverse
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor F0restbear für den Beitrag:
Ragorth (So 19. Apr 2020, 23:28)
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Ragorth

Beitrag von Ragorth »

Hi,
Thank you for taking the trouble to answer in French, it's very nice of you :)

Concerning the behavior in tavern, if I put 1.5 instead of 0.98, what does it change for the bot in the choice of quests ?

Thanks again.
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

throughout all your quests, the bot will calculate your experience gain per second. That will give you an average value that is going to be used to compare quests and rate them as either good or bad.

Example (very simplified):

You are doing 4 quests with: 100 xp/s, 100 xp/s, 150 xp/s, 50 xp/s = Your average experience gain per second is 100 ((100+100+150+50)/4 = 100)

Now this is your 100% value, meaning this will be used as a comparison. If you set the ratio to 0,98 the bot will assume 98 xp/s (100 xp/s (from above)* 0,98 (the number that you entered) = 98 xp/s) as your average experience gain per second. Now, if you get a quest that is below your average exp/s, the bot will choose an alternate quest.

We generally recommend keeping the value close to 1, as a value too high will lead the bot to always choose an alternate quest whereas a value too low will lead the bot to never choose an alternate quest even though it's way worse than what you would get on average.
Ragorth (Fr 24. Apr 2020, 19:12)

F0restbear
Ragorth

Beitrag von Ragorth »

Ah ok I understand better now, thanks a lot :)

Last question, is it necessary to put the parameter "Play event" in front of "Normal" during Gold / Exp events to win more or it doesn't change ?

Knowing that I use smart quests, gold then time all the time and that I just change during Exp events to Exp then time.

I hope you understood my question :)
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Yes, if you want the bot to choose the most efficient quest on gold/exp events, you need to put "Play event" higher than "normal".
Ragorth (Mo 27. Apr 2020, 02:13)

F0restbear
Ragorth

Beitrag von Ragorth »

All right, thanks for your answers.
Antworten