[5.3.2] Characteristic improvement

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
extasy
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

[5.3.2] Characteristic improvement

Beitrag von extasy »

good evening,

I created today a new demon hunter character to test the new version of the bot and the new class at the same time. Once his thirst for adventure was exhausted, the bot increased his characteristics but it would seem that he increased the strength when he should only increase constitution, dexterity and luck.

Here is the configuration of the bot:
Bild

And here are its characteristics once the guard has started:
Bild

It seems the bot has increased strength for no reason.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: [5.3.2] Characteristic improvement

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

thank you very much for the report!

Please send us the logs of the account as well. We only need the skilling part (don't forget to white out your name :king: ).
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
extasy

Beitrag von extasy »

Thank you for your reply !

Here are the account logs for skills :hihi::

Code: Alles auswählen

20200407 03:32:41 Info Skills The current ratio of skills is: 12,16 % / 31,08 % / 13,51 % / 16,22 % / 27,03 %
20200407 03:32:41 Info Skills The desired ratio of skills is: 31,03 %/31,03 %/00,00 %/31,03 %/06,90 %
20200407 03:33:03 Info Skills Skilled: Strength (36), Dexterity (22), Endurance (33)
20200407 03:33:03 Info CityGuard Your account has been sent for 1 hour(s) to the City Guard.
20200407 03:56:58 Info Core Logged out
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

may I ask, are you able to recreate this bug over and over again? I only managed once and now it's working perfectly fine for me.

F0restbear
extasy

Beitrag von extasy »

Hey !

To explain, when adding the new bot to the software, I copied the configuration from another bot (using the option "Apply settings from account:") which I will call RandomPlayer not to mention its real name.

It seems that the bug comes from the configuration of RandomPlayer, looking in the configuration file, I noticed that the line for the characteristics of RandomPlayer looks like this:

Bild

However, in the software, the configuration of RandomPlayer statistics looks like this:

Bild

It would seem that in the configuration file, the strength is at 45% but that in the software the strength appears at 0. The problem on the new bot is therefore also present on RandomPlayer, I just hadn't noticed it.

You should know that RandomPlayer is also an account added with the configuration copier several months ago (surely with a configuration that used 45% strength).

Despite several attempts, I can't reproduce this difference between the configuration file and what is displayed in the software, maybe it is due to an old bug which is now patched? (I can however reproduce the bug if I copy the configuration of RandomPlayer again)

To clear it up, it looks like the software is not actually showing what is written in the configuration file and this has misled me, maybe should see this side to fix the bug?

I never modified the configuration file manually if you ever wondered

Hope this can help you fix the problem :hihi:
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

this is really strange as it's not possible to exceed the 100% limit if you configure the percentual distribution within the bot. For now, we'd just recommend changing the values accordingly, in your case from 45/45/0/45/10 to 0/45/0/45/10 or what values you'd like to use.

But thank you very much for your report! We'll keep an eye out for things like this :king:

F0restbear
extasy

Beitrag von extasy »

What I don't understand is that internally, the bot seems to increase the stats of strength / dexterity / constitution then stops there because the 100% is exceeded (45 + 45 + 45 = 135% ) which explains why luck is never increased.

While visually in the parameters of the bot it is the opposite, it shows me the configuration I asked for (45 dexterity, 45 constitution, 10 chance) and completely ignores the 45 in strength of the configuration file and displays 0 instead, however, that it is the first value in the configuration file. Can you tell me more about this?

I imagine that by logic, the bot should first display in the configuration the first 3 characteristics (strength / dexterity / constitution) then just as it does internally, ignore the chance since the 100% is exceeded, right? it confuses me a little :D

Thank you anyway for your help! I'm going to modify my config file right away! :teeth:
Gesperrt