Underworld building not starting

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
pozso123
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Underworld building not starting

Beitrag von pozso123 »

Hello i have observed when i have set a individual list of building upgrades. In the underworld simlpy not starting the task. I cant found any solution for this, that is why i ask you to helo. I would be greatful if you could help me with solving my problame.

I have tryed to return to the previous version, but i can't add any of my account which on Hungarian servers. If it is possible i would use the latest version, but if no chanse for fix this issue please guide me to how to solve my previous version error. Othervise in the error message the program refer for an netvork problame or server in currently down. But all server and my network proprty works if, no need furder configuration of my firevall. But i dont know that the problame there.

First of all maybe could try fix the problame of the underworld building issue.

In advice thank you for your help.
I really respect your work.
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Re: Underworld building not starting

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Hello pozso,

Thanks for your feedback.
Did you tried it with the 5.0.0.7?

If yes, could you describe the exact behaviour? Is he building at all? Was he building correct in the past? Are the enough ressources?

Thanks and best regards
pozso123

Beitrag von pozso123 »

Hello, UnknownDeveloper !

Yes, I use the 5.0.0.7 version.
Yes it worked in the previous build of bot but with new version despite of resources are available, not begun the building. Two of my character i meet with this problame and i have noticed this when i tryed to upgrade the gold pit and time mashine. Ones i could solved by wipe the custom list of building plan and to recruit again.

At the Fortress, the buildings is working properly and any modification are instantly performing (list of being building).

I would backup to the 4.7.2.0 but in this version i cant add caracters for the bot anymore, just upgrade to new version from it. But instantly i cant install the newest version because i got error which refer internet connection problames.

Bild

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von pozso123 am Do 30. Aug 2018, 01:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

You might want to blurr out the name of your character as well as the server you play on, because everyone (including Playa) has access to this forum.

Best regards
F0rest
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
pozso123

Beitrag von pozso123 »

Thank you for the notice!
seboka
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von seboka »

Same problem here, newest Beta(maybe older versions too) not starting Upgades for buildings...my accounts are still on level 1 for gladiator trainer etc...<.<
Dateianhänge
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (18.37 KiB) 1089 mal betrachtet
Gesperrt