Hall of fame scan for missing scrapbook equipment

Feature-Requests, die bereits abgelehnt wurden.
Gesperrt
extasy
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Hall of fame scan for missing scrapbook equipment

Beitrag von extasy »

Hello,

I would like to suggest a feature for arena fights, this feature would only attack opponents who would be equipped with equipment that our character needs to complete his scrapbook.

For that MFbot could scan the hall of fame players (in a certain range) and check if they have equipment that we do not have in our album.

If the opponent has equipment we are looking for, it will be added to a list of opponents to attack.

This could allow the scrapbook to be completed automatically (for equipment, at least)
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Hall of fame scan for missing scrapbook equipment

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

we already have a tool called CrawlerNG that does this.

Unfortunately, you will have to scan the hall of fame with the Crawler and paste the list of opponents to the bot by hand as we don't plan on integrating the Crawler into the bot. A lot of users are running an enormous amount of accounts that would ultimately put too much load on the S&F server. And Playa will most certainly not tolerate that.

Hope you understand :king:
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
extasy
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Re: Hall of fame scan for missing scrapbook equipment

Beitrag von extasy »

Thank you for your reply and I fully understand, although I think that MFBot is not already part of the software tolerated by Playa xD

I didn't know CrawlerNG at all and it seems to do exactly what I was looking for, thank you again for redirecting me!
Gesperrt