Maximum soldiers to use for attack

Feature-Requests, die bereits abgelehnt wurden.
kom
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Re: Maximum soldiers to use for attack

Beitrag von kom »

Raxus hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 18:27 I have almost 90 chars on bot and I can´t find any of them, which could use this feature.
On my server over 300 players successfully use attacks with only 1 soldier.
Raxus
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Raxus »

kom hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 18:40
Raxus hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 18:27 I have almost 90 chars on bot and I can´t find any of them, which could use this feature.
On my server over 300 players successfully use attacks with only 1 soldier.
And what about level of these player? I have every char 300+ so I cannot imagine that situation. The only option is, that server is completely abadoned (I dont count chars on bot, these makes three quaters of players everywhere).
kom
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Beitrag von kom »

Raxus hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 19:14 And what about level of these player? I have every char 300+ so I cannot imagine that situation. The only option is, that server is completely abadoned (I dont count chars on bot, these makes three quaters of players everywhere).
No hard feelings but it looks like you don't have an idea what I'm talking about. It's the latest server, the chars level is 200-300, and another thing which you don't seem to notice are the profits of putting 1 soldier for an attack,
and chars on bots is less than 1% here.
Raxus
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Raxus »

kom hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 19:32
Raxus hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2017, 19:14 And what about level of these player? I have every char 300+ so I cannot imagine that situation. The only option is, that server is completely abadoned (I dont count chars on bot, these makes three quaters of players everywhere).
No hard feelings but it looks like you don't have an idea what I'm talking about. It's the latest server, the chars level is 200-300, and another thing which you don't seem to notice are the profits of putting 1 soldier for an attack,
and chars on bots is less than 1% here.
The only reason I saw is in finding new opponent without spending gold to this. The situation, that almost noone has builted fortification, and almost noone has at least a few in defence? That´s really strange.
Maybe, if you are really upgraded and you are at the bottom of honor list, then it could be. But still, one soldier will cost you much more then you can get.

No offence. I´m only trying to get what are you talking about.
Gesperrt