Prioritized Gold spending

In dieses Unterforum kommen alle Beiträge zu Feature-Requests, die bereits umgesetzt wurden.
Gesperrt
madgar29
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Prioritized Gold spending

Beitrag von madgar29 »

Give me the right how my gold is being spent before a long shift on patrol..... for example I noticed my ten accounts running I am doing fortress and I am skilling and I save a small amount to the side of 200g a day...... So when it is time to donate 100g to guild I AM donating 1-20g randomly.......

I need one of two options...... a page that has 1 2 3, next to fortress, skilling, donating... so i can donate my 100g first then do a fortress upgrade, then the rest in skilling...... ORRRRRRRR add donate daily amount then below that line allow exclude from saving gold..... that way that 100g goes to guild no matter what daily. and I dont have to manually go ten accounts every daily and donate 100g out of the saved gold wondering why its not donating 100g a day.
madgar29
Spender
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Prioritized Gold spending

Beitrag von madgar29 »

basically asking if you can donate daily whatever amount say 100 but if u cant do 100 do 120 or the next closest amount. and add exclude from saving money that way everyday they donate 100g to guild no matter what out of the saved gold amount. the rest of the bot is amazing thank you.
Brummiheld82
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal
Re: Prioritized Gold spending

Beitrag von Brummiheld82 »

Because of the new update, donating gold is no longer possible.

Is hereby closed.
Immer lässig grinsen :mrgreen:
Gesperrt