Arena Manager

Benutzerkonto
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Re: Arena Manager

Beitrag von Benutzerkonto »

seboka hat geschrieben: Fr 18. Okt 2019, 19:19 For me it's starting building asap after sacrificed
what are your settings?
seboka
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von seboka »

Benutzerkonto hat geschrieben: Fr 18. Okt 2019, 19:53
seboka hat geschrieben: Fr 18. Okt 2019, 19:19 For me it's starting building asap after sacrificed
what are your settings?
right side:
ticked
0/0
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

With the sacrifice we delete any delay, only issue is, that the income of the first building is not yet there, so logic enters the building part, has 0 Money, and sets delay to a random between your defined Min/Max Delay.

Will fix this, to be atleast after the income of the seats.
Benutzerkonto

UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: Sa 19. Okt 2019, 08:43 With the sacrifice we delete any delay, only issue is, that the income of the first building is not yet there, so logic enters the building part, has 0 Money, and sets delay to a random between your defined Min/Max Delay.

ok, I had created a new mfbot on a new laptop and was still getting the same issue after sacrifice.
seboka

Beitrag von seboka »

Benutzerkonto hat geschrieben: Sa 19. Okt 2019, 13:16
UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: Sa 19. Okt 2019, 08:43 With the sacrifice we delete any delay, only issue is, that the income of the first building is not yet there, so logic enters the building part, has 0 Money, and sets delay to a random between your defined Min/Max Delay.

ok, I had created a new mfbot on a new laptop and was still getting the same issue after sacrifice.
For max. priority of Arena Manager, just use the settings I posted before, this will have some consequences for the other actions like questing/fortress etc.
Benutzerkonto

seboka hat geschrieben: Sa 19. Okt 2019, 14:00

For max. priority of Arena Manager, just use the settings I posted before, this will have some consequences for the other actions like questing/fortress etc.
I run those exact same settings and it doesn't work well .... sometimes takes 25 minutes to update Arena Manager

Initially it will run every 2-3 minutes but then its really bad.
seboka

Beitrag von seboka »

Benutzerkonto hat geschrieben: So 20. Okt 2019, 06:12
seboka hat geschrieben: Sa 19. Okt 2019, 14:00

I run those exact same settings and it doesn't work well .... sometimes takes 25 minutes to update Arena Manager

Well, it's on your end.
Benutzerkonto

Same thing happens on brand news builds on different laptops
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Cause you have to many accounts to match seboka´s absolutely not recommendable settings -.-

I mean one can argue to say delay to 0/0, as this means bot is doing "Arena Manager" in each cycle.

But ticking first box, means after finishing those strategies, it builds in 1 steps instead of building the max. possible amount as given by current money.
So seboka, I´d highly recommend you to uncheck that box as well.

2nd issue is the 100 as build commands:

When you run Arena Manager with 0/0 delay, which results in it beeing called every cycle (roughly every 30s) the job gets done anyways. So setting this to 15, results in 15 upgrade commands every 30s, while setting this to 100 results in the following:
Second 1-23 Normal cycle actions (tavern, fortress, etc.)
23-73 (or longer) fortress upgrades in case your connection allows 2 commands per s
73-96 next normal cycle.

In comparision with 15:
1-23 Normal cycle
23-30 Arena Manager first 15 buildings
30-53 Normal cycle
53-60 Arena Manager

so having this setting you keep the bot doing normal stuff as well.
Benutzerkonto

UnknownDeveloper hat geschrieben: So 20. Okt 2019, 22:34
Cause you have to many accounts to match seboka´s absolutely not recommendable settings -.-

I mean one can argue to say delay to 0/0, as this means bot is doing "Arena Manager" in each cycle.

But ticking first box, means after finishing those strategies, it builds in 1 steps instead of building the max. possible amount as given by current money.
So seboka, I´d highly recommend you to uncheck that box as well.

2nd issue is the 100 as build commands:

When you run Arena Manager with 0/0 delay, which results in it beeing called every cycle (roughly every 30s) the job gets done anyways. So setting this to 15, results in 15 upgrade commands every 30s, while setting this to 100 results in the following:
Second 1-23 Normal cycle actions (tavern, fortress, etc.)
23-73 (or longer) fortress upgrades in case your connection allows 2 commands per s
73-96 next normal cycle.

In comparision with 15:
1-23 Normal cycle
23-30 Arena Manager first 15 buildings
30-53 Normal cycle
53-60 Arena Manager

so having this setting you keep the bot doing normal stuff as well.
no, I have a dedicated laptop for 1 account only doing Arena Manager and nothing else ... and it processes for a while then it slows down to 1 cycle every 15-20 minutes and then 1 cycle 30 minutes after a sacrifice.
Antworten