Preffered priority and better items and crawler

Antworten
Clumsy
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Preffered priority and better items and crawler

Beitrag von Clumsy »

Hello,
First of all - your bot is great :).

1. Can you explain how Preferred priority feature works vs SMART quests?
a) I mean SMART set to exp selects optimal quests from exp perspective, how does preferred priority setting impact it.
b) E.g. If I would like to select quests with better items even if this is not optimal from exp perspective would there be any way to do it?

2. Better items
a) How does item comparison work?
b) Does it include also gem effect or gem slots?
c) Is there any way to configure it (e.g. if I wanted to focus only on 2 stats to compare)?
d) btw: it might be translation thing but if I select unequipped item it is shown as equal but if I wear it the taken off item is shown as worse.

3. Is there any way to integrate Bot with Crawler?
a) There is an option to copy list of opponents from Crawler but it is suboptimal as items might overlap and after killing #1, #2 might not be good at all
b) The way I do it manually, after each fight I recrawl scrapbook and Analyze. Then I select opponent with lowest level. That's it for algorithm (recrawling Hall of Fame is periodic as it takes lot of time). I have separate Crawler for each of my characters.

Thanks,
C.
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Preffered priority and better items and crawler

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

1a) Smart is part of Prefered priority. Smart = "normal" (just check out your priority list, you will hopefully understand what I mean). The highest element has the highest priority.
1b) Yea, just put "better items" above "normal" in your prefered priority list

2a) Let's say you have 2 items. The bot will equip one after another in a simulation and go through different fights agaist different enemies to determine which item is the best.
2b) Depending on your settings it will also include the gem slot
2c) Not sure what you mean with this question :D
2d) It's the same in the German version, might get fixed sooner or later. If Item A is just slightly better ( <1%) than Item B, Item A will not be shown as better but as equal.

3) This question has been asked alot of time and the answer is no. There is surely a way to integrate the Crawler, but the problem is that its sends too many requests and therefore it will burden the server too much (?)
Dunno if this is the right way to explain it :mrgreen:

Hope that helps!

Best regards
F0rest
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Clumsy

Re: Preferred priority and better items and crawler

Beitrag von Clumsy »

Hello,
That's the quickest reply I ever got on support forums - thanks!!

1) Is everything below Normal ignored?
2c) Let me give example - not sure if we speak about the same:
Equipped Item A, In backpack Item B. A is equal to B. But after equipping item B:
Equipped Item B, In backpack Item A. B is better than A.

3) The way I would imagine it:
The part which is request heavy is refreshing hall of fame and own scrapbook.
Crawler uses local cache (flat files) for Scrap Book and Hall of Fame.
There are 3 parts:
a) Hall of Fame - refreshed rarely e.g. once a week to align (assumes that the changes in HoF are rare enough to ignore).
b) Scrap Book - recalculated after each attack by Bot locally in cache (assumes that only bot attacks), refreshed from server once a week to align.
c) Intersection - intersection of Hall of Fame and Scrap Book which says what is not in Scrap Book and who has it. Calculated locally based on cache. The source of data to decide whom to attack.

Crawler would be a library with 2 functions: give_next_opponent and refresh.

It would not be request heavy - I would say it would be less heavy than what I do manually now :). It is not perfect, but does the job good enough. What do you think?

Best regards,
C.
UnknownDeveloper
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 86 Mal

Beitrag von UnknownDeveloper »

Good Morning,

as said multiple times in german, we do not want to integrate crawler in the bot as it would mean a lot of work for us and moreover a lot of server load the bot would cause.

Ofc doing it manually is quite heavy on request, but imagine several thousand bots doing it every day in comparison to some manual users doing it once a week.

Greets
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

1) No, if you happen to have 2 quests that are equally good the bot will use the next criteria in your list.
e.g.:

Quest 1: 5mins 5000 exp Epic
Quest 2: 5mins 5000 exp
Quest 3: 10mins 5000 exp

Let's say your list goes as the following:

xxx
xxx
normal
epic
xxx

Since Quest 1 and Quest 2 are equally good, the bot will use the next criteria to determine the best quest and since you chose Epic items, Quest 1 will be taken in the end.

2c) Yea, we are speaking about the same thing :D I will adress it to our devs.

Best regards
F0rest
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Clumsy

Beitrag von Clumsy »

Good evening,
Thanks for all the replies - you are really quick :)

Sorry if the question about crawler irritated you - not indended. Maybe you could add it to FAQ?

All answers are clear.

Cheers,
Clumsy
Antworten