[5.3.1.0] List of bots not automatically sorted

Alle Arten von Feature-Wünschen können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
extasy
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

[5.3.1.0] List of bots not automatically sorted

Beitrag von extasy »

Hello,

Earlier in the chat, I related a bug that occurs when the list of bots is sorted (for example by gold) and that the values ​​of golds come to change, the list was not automatically re-sort in order in which it should be.

I recorded a gif to present the bug, the list is ordered by gold desc and the bots have just finished their guard:

https://i.imgur.com/SPTonrk.gifv

The order of the bots does not change each time a value is changed instead of being ordered from largest to smallest.

During the gif we can realize that the list is no longer ordered but since the list is correctly ordered initially and the bots having all finished their guard almost at the same time, the list seems almost ordered at the end of the gif. But if the guards had been 8 hours apart, the list would have been completely unitdy during that time.

Having spent all my thirst for adventure, I can not do a more concrete test for today, but I could bring other additional screen/gif tomorrow if necessary. :D
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: [5.3.1.0] List of bots not automatically sorted

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

it was actually never intended that the list gets resorted automatically. If we were to do that for one column, we'd have to do it for every single one which will end in an endless loop as the bot would keep resorting.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
extasy
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von extasy »

My mistake. :?
I thought that the list should reorganize on its own, in any case it could make a cool feature to add.

I especially created this subject because Robin found it interesting and asked me to do a subject for that. :D

I don't know if you had the opportunity to discuss this with him before moving my topic?
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Beitrag von F0restbear »

All good, no worries :D

Yes, I talked to Robin about this beforehand and it seems like he misunderstood you. I can forward this to our developers and get their opinion, the only thing I'm worried about is that resorting the column constantly would put too much load on the bot.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Antworten