Server exception. (Antivirus blocking? Message was Unable to connect to the remote server)

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Assyaioon
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Server exception. (Antivirus blocking? Message was Unable to connect to the remote server)

Beitrag von Assyaioon »

Help me, I can't log in my accounts because that error
Server exception. (Antivirus blocking? Message was Unable to connect to the remote server) Waiting 30 seconds and try again..
I don't have any antiviruses
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Server exception. (Antivirus blocking? Message was Unable to connect to the remote server)

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey there,

on which server do you play? Can you check if you can log in via browser?
I don't have any antiviruses
Uhh, you might want to get an antivirus program as soon as possible. The internet is full of malware, viruses, ... and I don't think you want to give anyone access to your PC, especially if you've got some sensitive data on it.
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Assyaioon

Re: Server exception. (Antivirus blocking? Message was Unable to connect to the remote server)

Beitrag von Assyaioon »

I'm playing on polish 37 server and I logged in my account via browser. The bot is still not working
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

I just asked Robin again and it seems like there is indeed a problem with your antivrus program. Are you 100% certain that you don't have any antivirus programs on your PC?

F0restbear
Assyaioon

Beitrag von Assyaioon »

Yes I'm sure. I have windows 10
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

I just talked to Robin again and it seems like Win10 comes with a pre-installed antivirus program called "Windows Defender". It's unlikely that this is the cause, but can you try to add your bot to the exception list of Windows Defender and see if it's working?

F0restbear
Assyaioon

Beitrag von Assyaioon »

Bot can't still log in my accounts, because of this error
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Did you add the bot to your exception list?

F0restbear
Assyaioon

Beitrag von Assyaioon »

Yes, I did
F0restbear

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hm, we are not really sure what is causing this. This problem also occured in the past and even though we found a solution, it's not one we'd like to recommend.

Robin said that you can try to turn the Windows Defender AND the real time protection off to see if it's working.

Important: Please keep in mind that by turning your protection off, you will "invite" all kinds of bad stuff (viruses, malware, ...) to your PC.

F0restbear
Gesperrt