Arena

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Arena

Beitrag von bot420 »

When i click in arena option to "atack favorite opponent" and write the "favorite players" the bot automatically sets the option to "attack proposed opponents" and delete the favorite
F0restbear
Danksagung erhalten: 214 Mal

Re: Arena

Beitrag von F0restbear »

Hey,
the arena has been quite buggy with 4.6.5.0 so I suggest you using the "newest" bot version. I'm also using the "attack favorite opponents" feature and it works perfectly fine for me.

To get 4.6.5.7 go to --> global settings --> General and set your Updatechannel to Beta then restart your bot and you should be good to go.

Kind regards
F0rest
Viele Grüße / Best regards

F0restbear
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

The bot attacks the favorized opponent and removes them after fight. If there is no enemy left in the list, the bot automatically switches back to proposed opponents. That's the intended behaviour.
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von bot420 »

I had in mind that before it was not like that. It would focus only on the favoritized.
Then nevermind. Its good for album completion, but would be nice to have the function

EDIT: OHHH i found a way :D i put the same name multiple times and now is working
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor bot420 für den Beitrag:
Baaam (Mi 1. Nov 2017, 08:01)
Gesperrt