Wasting soldiers on Fortress attacks

In das Unterforum "Erledigt" werden alle Beiträge geschoben, die erledigt sind, bspw. bei behobenen Bugs.
Gesperrt
bot420
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Wasting soldiers on Fortress attacks

Beitrag von bot420 »

When someone appears with 0 archers and x mages, the bot keeps on losing soldiers with nonsense attacks :( Is like mages are invisible to him and only sends enough soldiers to attack the fortification.
An option to set "attack only when 0 defenses" would be nice to have, or some way he could ignore when someone only has mages defending. Or is already someway the bot can ignore this nonsense attacks?

Keep the good work :)
Regards
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor bot420 für den Beitrag:
Bumm (Sa 15. Apr 2017, 00:51)
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Re: Wasting soldiers on Fortress attacks

Beitrag von Baaam »

The bot uses as much soldiers as suggested by the games color bar. What happens if you manually attack such opponent in yellow/green region? Do you still lose? Normally this bar should be correct in most cases, or?
bot420

Beitrag von bot420 »

I only attack players with 0 defenses so i don´t really know for sure. I don´t need the resources , only need the honor.
But i keep an eye on registry and i lose all the ones there is mage defenses involved.
I made my definitions only to use 50% of the soldiers( already to prevent attacks with large amounts of soldiers) and the one who makes the bot use x% more soldiers than recommended (iv set to 1% only to make sure i win when i attack thefortification)
bot420

Beitrag von bot420 »

Now iv made a hand made attack vs mages and was paying attention to the game color bar. At 4 soldiers he said i had the best green chance of wining xD I was like "nah...i need like 10 soldiers or more for sure". When i puted 10 the bar went to the worst possible red in terms of soldiers spent. And guess what....i still lost hehe
So conclusion: The game itself doesn't account mages because its impossible to guess correctly(but if you have an idea of enemies evolution's you can guess). If the bot takes account the game system then he has those nonsense attacks as system suggests.
Maybe some extra options can correct this
Bumm
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Beitrag von Bumm »

had the same request, Baam :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1686#p9138
Nr. 3a)

And yes, the game doesn't account any mage, so I proposed, that those opps (0 archers, x mages) will be skipped or accounted as 15 Mages.
Baaam
Core Developer
Danksagung erhalten: 206 Mal

Beitrag von Baaam »

We changed behaviour for the next version so those opponents with 0 archers and x mages will be skipped.
Gesperrt